Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Did 3.11 mess up anybody else?

I thought I was out of the woods but apparently I'm not.

I own CMBN + CW +MG. After I did a 3.11 install and the modules did not work or activate I reinstalled them. It actually set me back to v2.12.

Soooooooooooooo, I reinstalled 3.11 and the modules are not activated nor can I activate them as it again tells me I have an Invalid Serial Number.

Is there a solution to this BS?

I thought I was out of the woods but apparently I'm not.

I own CMBN + CW +MG. After I did a 3.11 install and the modules did not work or activate I reinstalled them. It actually set me back to v2.12.

Soooooooooooooo, I reinstalled 3.11 and the modules are not activated nor can I activate them as it again tells me I have an Invalid Serial Number.

Is there a solution to this BS?

yeah open a ticket to the helpdesk. Not being sarcastic, that is just the best path for you with the least pain and a guaranteed success rate. This is the public forum and while I get that folks are frustrated you will notice one thing if you follow these. Everyone who actually opens a ticket seems to get their issue resolved and pretty quickly. For all those reading these frustrated posts and sitting on the fence or all those writing these frustrated posts, there really is a straight forward answer to getting 3.11 and getting it running. Load it, if you screw it up, talk to the help desk. Next thing you know you will be playing CMBN with all it's 3.11 goodness. There really isn't a good reason not to.