Battle for Normandy 3.11 patch and Commonwealth - Problem

Hi All,

Last week I bought Battle for Normandy and Commonwealth module as one package (version 2.12). I then bought and activated the Normandy 3.00 upgrade and I was able to play both Normandy and Commonwealth scenarios. Now I just applied 3.11 patch, reactivated my Normandy 3.00 license but when I try to pick and play a Commonwealth scenario in the scenario list I get message "Commonwealth Module is required to play for this scenario, please visit battlefront.com for details".

I don't see anything on the news page (where the Normandy 3.11 patch is mentioned) about this issue...any ideas ?

Thanks!

If restarting doesn't work you may have to enter the key for your 3.00 Upgrade, not the Vehicle Pack. You would then have to enter the key for your modules. From the download page:

IMPORTANT! Unlike previous releases, this patch may require you to reactivate your base game (v3.0), and all other modules (if you have any) when you launch it for the first time.

Start by launching the game normally (e.g. doubleclick). You will be prompted to re-activate your game. No worries, this is not going to use up an activation.

a) Please find your CMBN Engine Upgrade v3.00 license key.

Repeat: you need the v3.00 Upgrade key. Keys from v1.00 or v2.00 won't work.

B) make sure the computer on which you have the game installed has

an active online connection to the internet

c) click "Enter Serial" in the product activation dialog window

d) enter your v3.0 license key into the correct field.

e) hit the "Activate" button and wait a few seconds while your license authorizes.

f) this activates your base game. If you launch the game now, it is going to show you the base v3.00 install without any modules and without the Vehicle Pack.

g) now you need to re-activate any other modules you may have. To do so, you need to use the "Activate Modules" shortcut link to bring up the activation interface again. If you opted to not have it created on your desktop or deleted it from there, then you can find the link in your Start menu under Start > Programs > Battlefront > Combat Mission Battle for Normandy.

h) repeat the above procedure for any module you may have. You will need the following license keys:

- for the Commonwealth Forces and Market Garden Modules, you need a license key from when you purchased said module, including as part of a bundle (for example, the Big Bundle, CMBN + Commonwealth Bundle, Comonwealth + 3.0 + Market Garden Bundle, and so on.)

Hi guys,

1st I tried restarting my computer and that didn't help. I then followed Vanir Ausf B check list but I get the following problem: I have activate Battle For Normandy, Activate Market Garden and Activate modules on my Win7 Start menu on taskbar. None of these choices worked when I tried to use the Normandy 3.00 license.

So then I went back to the email with license information that I got when I bought the games and I found that I needed to activate my CBN1-P2 Master license key. Once I applied that then I can now play Commonwealth scenarios. The confusion was that I didn't know that the Master License key is actually the key that handles the Commonwealth module activation.

Question: If I understand it correctly with the latest 3.11 patch, all the latest files for Normandy/Commonwealth/Market Garden. So if I want to play Market Garden scenarios, all I have to do is buy the MG 2.0 module, and just use to activate the module. I don't need to install the MG 2.0 files right ?