Upgraded Activation Procedure

I installed it right after the 3.0 upgrade.

It was very confusing. I made errors.

After the Vehicle pack installation I started CMBN and it asked me to license it.

I used the old (1.0) licence key first, because the license program instructed me to enter "the key that I had received when I purchased the original product". That didn't work, like the instructions in the README had told me, but the contradicting instructions were disturbing.

Then I used the 3.0 key, and that worked.

Then I started a program that had a link on my desktop: Licence Battle for Normandy. In retrospect that might have been put there by the 3.0 upgrade, but I had licensed that upgrade already during the installation procedure.

I used the 3.0 key and that worked. I hope I didn't waste a licence this way.

Then I used the "Upgrade Modules" link on my desktop three times to enter the keys for respectively the base game, the CM-MG combination that I have bought, and for the vehicle pack.

CMBN now started with all the modules active, and I had a deep sigh.

I don't like this procedure. And I am a professional programmer.

Installed perfectly for me, certainly didn't take long... and yes, after the initial v 3.00 licence activation I even started the game (it just shows you that you have the base game activated)...

Then I quit the game, clicked on the 'activate modules' link and activated each module in turn, it was pretty easy, I don't know why I was worried about it initially :)