Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Locked doors?

My platoons couldn´t move through the nearest door of a house. They had to turn over to get in. Half of them died thanks to a PaK gun that was hidden in a forest. :( Fortunately it´s not usual during gameplay.

Is it a bug?

PS: Maybe it´s a realistic bug since not every door you can find is open! :D

My platoons couldn´t move through the nearest door of a house. They had to turn over to get in. Half of them died thanks to a PaK gun that was hidden in a forest. :( Fortunately it´s not usual during gameplay.

Is it a bug?

PS: Maybe it´s a realistic bug since not every door you can find is open! :D

Is it a single story building and have you upgraded to 3.0?

Yep, a single story building and I upgraded to 3.0

EDIT: The map is "Asslt Med Village (bocage) QB-095". The first building with two houses fixed that you can find from the west. The left one.

Did you download the new 3.0 installer? Released on the 21:st, if not thats what u got to do.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/announcement.php?f=124&a=711

I'd go to the helpdesk then. If it is the same bug you will need their assistance as that is a very specific problem to certain configurations. It could be that yours is not addressed in the latest 3.0 update. The good news is I think Phil has a much better handle on it now.

• 2 weeks later...