US MARINE Abrams

Glad to hear you are still using them, Letha. The vehicle chatter mod adds better atmosphere than the background mod, I think. You end up only hearing chatter when you are near vehicles and you don't notice once it starts to loop like you might with the background stuff. Of course, some people may use both.

Mord.

Well its great I will say that and having a blast. The Marine Tanks look superb with EGA/Palm Tree and the Hummers with the same are just bad ass. I am using your Vehicle chatter which really in my opinion is very immersive and would recommend it for everyone, its just that good. Outstanding!!

Semper Fi.

JD

speaking of which, always wondered what that box is used for? the one that's got the emblem painted on in the pic.

it's not for the cigs is it...

That box is what houses the smoke grenades, the launchers have not been attached as of yet, but I talked to an old buddy who was an M1A2 Gunner, and he said that they housed I believe 6 smoke grenades. Guess they would re insert them after use like a Mortar.

Hope that helped. Seen a lot of Abrams without them boxes.

Semper Fi.