How do we get the new all-in-one installer package for CMBN big bundle?

This is a bit of a guess, but I think if you simply go to your order page and enter your license key to redownload your order, the new order is the new package. That is part of the reason it is not generally available for those of us who have the whole package but did not order as a bundle. You can check with tech support first before taking the time to actually download in the event I am totally wrong.

I believe you are correct. I just checked, and it gives me the option to download "CBN4 Master.zip". It is almost 4GB file size, so I assume that is the whole ball of wax.

Pretty cool!

I don't understand why they can't just give everyone this version. If you bought the game, all expansions, and the engine upgrade, they have it on record, no matter what package you bought them in. Why can't they just let you download the same version. It does not make any sense to me.

I don't understand why they can't just give everyone this version. If you bought the game, all expansions, and the engine upgrade, they have it on record, no matter what package you bought them in. Why can't they just let you download the same version. It does not make any sense to me.

Moon offers an explanation here:

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showpost.php?p=1543653&postcount=17

Michael

Hello, if I understand correctly, the most loyal customers (oldest) will be harmed for version 3.0 and its CMBN modules.Ils will buy everything can be a second time if they want to version 3.0 soon.

harmed? How harmed? You may not get the benefit of an easier installer, but how does that become harm? Most of the benefit derived isn't for the community but reduced ticket load for the helpdesk. When v3 comes out EVERYONE will have the same option(s) to purchase v3, similar to when v2 came out. The new installers have absolutely nothing to do with that. You will not have to purchase anything you already owned to install 3.0 no matter when you bought CMBN.

and just to be clear. I have been playing the game almost 3 years longer than anyone who would qualify for the new installer- I think they screwed themselves and I got the better deal. ;)