MOtorized with no vehicles?

There is usually an option "Mounted" or "Unmounted". I think it is located on the bottom of the purchasing screen.

Michael

Thank you. If Motorized doesn't automatically come with vehicles, what's the difference between motorized and non? That's the real question for me.

There is usually an option "Mounted" or "Unmounted". I think it is located on the bottom of the purchasing screen.

Michael

No, if you select "Infantry" for the quick battle rather than "Mech Infantry", you will only have access to motorized formations without their vehicles. This is because many motorized and mech formations have TO&E differences beyond just having vehicles (e.g. grenadier vs. panzergrenadier squads) and would otherwise be unavailable for pure infantry quick battles.

The specifics of what is different would come down to the two formations in question.

Thank you. If Motorized doesn't automatically come with vehicles, what's the difference between motorized and non? That's the real question for me.

Mostly minor TOE differences. If you buy motorized infantry from the "Infantry" force type they come without vehicles, if you buy them from "Mech Infantry" force type they have the choice of vehicles or not.