Wargaming threads (note plural)

Since most of us can't afford Steve's apparently impressive collection of cammies, and since cammies were relatively uncommon during WW II anyway, CMRT immersion must be obtained in other ways, right?

It so happens there's an outfit called Achtung T Shirt which has numerous offerings suitable to CMRT. Be it a T-34/76, T-34/85 or both together, Page 1(?) from the Tiger Fibel (the one showing the tank with the Panzer crewman flexing his biceps), Celebrate Diversity airplane shirts for the Allies and the Luftwaffe, IS-2 (better looking rendering than next tank), King Tiger, Panther, Hetzer, StuG III or SU-152, there's much here, including some war propaganda posters and pics from the Allies and the Axis. One of my favorites is the young Russian officer standing tall with pistol raised high exhorting his men to advance. The caption? TO BERLIN Good for those who don't speak Russian, but a possible immersion breaker for those who do. No idea why the exclamation point wasn't put on that stirring battle cry. Sadly, neither side has MRL T-shirts. Yet, the imagery that's available just cries for this to be done.

I've dealt with this outfit before, which is why I have a happy friend with a full-on Ma Deuce on his front. And for the truly nostalgic, this company offers cover art for Aurora tank models. I had a Type 97 Chi-Ha from them. Believe the instructions were carved on stone tablets and that part removal required a hacksaw. Don't get me started on flash removal!

If, when and where you wear such CMRT appropriate apparel is, of course, your decision, possibly in consultation with a certain female--FWB, GF, wife--unless she's already that female rara avis known as a CM player.

Why bother? These days, everything offends somebody, whether you're trying to or not, and consequently, it's wise to be judicious in wardrobe selection and wearing location.

Armed with the latest guidance from The Moon™, I shall absolutely NOT be posting a link.

Regards,

John Kettler