[WIP] Industrialization mod

Thanks everybody,

so, here's an updated version of actual work on the buildings:

3 new building version created (yellowish bricks with plaster, red bricks, concrete), all sharing the same new window types, 2 new door types, new tagged industrial floor, plus 3 new roofs done -destroyed ones included-, (matching the three wall skins with their fronts).

This will comprise the first package of this mod. I'm still unsure about roofs, if they can be added like with building facades or not. In that case I'll tag them for industrial use only. The buildings will simply add to the game, so they wont' change the appearance of anything in game already (thanks to Mord's headsup), scenario creators will need to pick them up in 3d detailing, if they choose to, when they make a new map.

If you want to convert ingame buildings you just need to rename this mod's contents with the corresponding numbers (from 1 to 8 default building skins).

Side note: i have no idea how to work on the balconies, so these are not included, stock ones apply (the most similar ones).

Textures used: real photographs downloaded from the net with some modifications where needed.

vbsr.jpg

fbz9.jpg

Images taken at max settings, shaders on. First screenshot blotched due to failwindow screencap.

In the works: a more detailed version of the red brick facade.