Twitch TV Chat Q

gdbf01

G'Day All,

I'd like to sign up to Twitch TV so I can chat during Chris' presentations (haven't missed one yet :)). My question is, signing up for Twitch is totally separate from Facebook, correct? I'm assuming it is, but there seems to be a connection of some sort, and I'm not interested in having a FB account. So, can someone please confirm that if you sign up for Twitch, you do not end up with a Facebook account as well?

Many thanks.

G'Day All,

I'd like to sign up to Twitch TV so I can chat during Chris' presentations (haven't missed one yet :)). My question is, signing up for Twitch is totally separate from Facebook, correct? I'm assuming it is, but there seems to be a connection of some sort, and I'm not interested in having a FB account. So, can someone please confirm that if you sign up for Twitch, you do not end up with a Facebook account as well?

Many thanks.

I think that there's an option to link your Twitch account to an existing Facebook account (so that if you start a stream it can posted to your Facebook page, and what not), but they are two separate services.