Multi Multi-Player

I think that would be a great idea!

Also you could have multiple teams, like 4 people in a LAN playing 2 on 2. Its a shame that this should have a programing limit of just 2 people when there is no reason for it.

Each player could agree on what forces to put under their control, and they would be able to only control their forces for the battle.

This would also add some great teamwork to this already awesome achievment of a product!

Hope Big Time will add multi support.

Come on everyone, lets jump on this band wagon and push for this feature!

I would think that the game is not terribly suited for team play... While it might be useful for situations where two forces on one side are not particularly coordinated, (perhaps the defending and relieving German forces in Fionn's AAR) there's no particular reason or benefit to having two people control the forces on the same side in most situations.

Provided intelligence would be shared between the playes on the same side, there's no reason why two people playing the same side should play any different from one, given that it's turned based, and there's ample time for one player to make all the necessary decisions, except that it would take MUCH longer to coordinate actions. And there's no easy way of restricting information between two people on the same team without running into serious realism/verisimilitude issues. (why do those two germans on opposite sides of the map share info, but those two next to each other don't?)

Besides, I'm sure we've all seen the traffic jams that can occur when we're just a bit careless about how we move our tanks... Do we really want to see the traffic jams we get into when two different people are moving tanks without seeing what the other's doing? So while I've very much enjoyed team play in other games, I think cm should not have team play, would not use it if it were put in, and would prefer the folks at BTS use the time on other, more important things.

-John Hough

You dont see the reason for this idea?

Let me explain... Some of us have more people present that want to play this great game with friends.

I have a LAN party at my place every weekend and as it stands now this is the ONE game we wont play. Why cause the four people cant enjoy this awesome game, because there happens to be a limitation on it for only 2 players.

Limitation only limit things... if you have a 4 player cap, then you can still have your two player game.

Remember this is a game! Certian things which may not seem realistic to the realist is usually present for playability.

I think a 2 on 2 or even a 3 on 3 would be very entertaining experience even if its not realistic. I think it would be nice if my platoon was only controlled by me and it was my job to take out the cannons, and my friend Mike has the task of moving into the right flank and so on and so on.

I hope Big Time will consider this plea and address it in the final release!