Where can I buy this game?

CyberCholo

Can anyone help me? I'd like to play this with some friends again but I can't find it anywhere. I bought a digital download copy off a website a couple years after it was released but that website seems to no longer exist either. Can anyone help me out? This game could be quite fun in MP!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

IIRC a long time ago there were some talks about a WWII version of DT. I still think that would sell if BFC brings their vehicles and ballistic model into the game.

But again IIRC DT wasn't written by BFC only published. So they may not have the rights to it.

Or they make a new one with Unity to test drive it (Unity I mean) for CM... ;)

Edited by poesel

• 1 month later...

Hey, I'm glad I'm not the only one who' had Drop Team/ Drop Team 2  on their mind lately!  Sort of started learning to use Unreal Engine recently (sort of as in not enough time yet to be really learning)  and been thinking about games to try to make on it, and copy right issues and huge programming challenge aside, Dropteam 2 is one of the coolest I can come up with.  I also got a more original idea  few days ago that anyone can use as long as they give me a cut ;).  In this document http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/00963402.2016.1124664 about recently declassified numbers of floating nuclear weapons in US arsenal, you can see they list a Mk 23 projectile for our BBs at 15 to 20 kt each in service from 1956 to 1962.  I read this to mean from 1956-62 we were carrying who knows how many rounds of nuclear 16" shells.  When I read that I was kind of overwhelmed by how "badass"  seeming it was to have our BBs (greatest ships of all time)  shooting broadsides of nuclear rounds.  And  why the heck would you take them off the BBs in 62?  And then I thought how cool of a game it might be to drive around one of those nuclear armed BBs with an exaggerated  number of nuclear shells on board blasting down impossibly huge USSR fleets and bomber waves and missile waves followed by some crazy boss battles and maybe giant alien ships and or monsters.  Copyright.  ;)

Edited by cool breeze