Depleted Heavy Weapons Teams- Supermen?

I was playing a game and my Vickers team lost 2 of its 3 guys, but the wounded gunner was still alive carrying the gun and 2000 rounds of ammo. Based on Wikipedia, the ammo would weigh 50 lbs, while the gun+tripod would be another 50 lbs. In addition, there is the water to carry (Not sure how much is needed, but I would guess at least 10 liters, or 25 lbs). Besides the weight, I'm just not sure one guy has enough hands to carry everything.

Was he actually moving with all that stuff? IIRC, weapons teams that take casualties don't actually lose the ammo & equipment until they move.

If the lone gunner was actually able to move with all of that stuff, then it's definitely something to be looked into. Maybe one man could haul the gun + tripod a few action spots on his own with difficulty, but that's about it.

Strictly, once the team is down to one man, he can either shift the gun or the tripod... at least those are considered one man loads "on paper". I'd hope that the remaining guy would hit "Exhausted" very quickly if moved at more than "Normal" (cos "Normal" never causes fatigue), and that his "Normal" pace would be snail-like if the whole system were being moved.