The final bonus mission in Nijmegen campaign

Thanks for the replay and many many thanks on a superb campaign , PT

Your maps are absolutely fantastic and all battles great fun and very difficult

to win (as they should be) let me mention "here we fight" and "turning back the tide"

infantry battles with some scary close combat, but the ones I looked most forward to

were the Irish Guards battles and it was some great and interesting battles with the micks.

LF

I'd like to join in applaud your outstanding campaign, PT and stress how grateful I'm for your time and effort.

I play CM for campaigns mainly and really enjoy you designs.

Sligtly off topic: the infantry accompanying Irish Guards have the 49 Div. Polar Bear patches.

If I am not mistaken they were not present in MG?

I'd like to join in applaud your outstanding campaign, PT and stress how grateful I'm for your time and effort.

I play CM for campaigns mainly and really enjoy you designs.

Sligtly off topic: the infantry accompanying Irish Guards have the 49 Div. Polar Bear patches.

If I am not mistaken they were not present in MG?

The 49th "West Riding" Division is the stock uniform for all British infantry units in CM. They're also in CMFI:GL despite the 49th never being in Italy.

Vein's British uniform mod changes the stock uniform to the 43rd "Wessex" Division which did fight in Market-Garden.

Dark Canuck has a host of uniform mods that enable the player to chose the unit identification patch of virtually every single Commonwealth unit that saw action in the ETO, but they were done for CM 1.0 and one would have to do a bit of work to get them to work properly with CM 2.0.

As for Paper Tiger's campaign. As usual, it's very good, but I'm having a devil of a time with the 4th mission.

I won the first two missions, but then suffered a minor defeat in the 3rd mission. I was too cautious. Plus, I used a good deal of my artillery which has hurt me in the 4th mission.

So, the 4th mission. I've been able to exit the vast majority of my units and deny the Germans control of their two victory locations, but the best I've been able to do is a "draw." Unfortunately, a draw is treated like a defeat so the next mission is one of those 3 hour "You Suck" consolation missions that I don't want to fight. So, I have to keep banging away until I can eke out a minor victory.