When is MG released?

I got this one guys.

They never give a specific date. Its ready when its ready. Battlefront has always been that way with the Combat Mission series. But if you will notice on the pre-order announcements it says "4-6 weeks." And Battlefront is pretty good about hitting that range, if not, they go over. But the game is pretty stable, from what I understand and they usually never go over their "4-6 weeks".

...need to only get the actual mod.hopefully it will still be at the discounted price.[helps with taxes].im in the uk

I'm not entirely clear on what you are saying here, but if I understand you correctly, you only want to get the download and not the disk. If so, you can indeed order that at any time after the official release announcement, but you will get it at the standard DL-only price. Aside from bundles, discounts only apply to pre-orders.

Michael

mmmm im sure i read somewhere that if you only wanted the d/l without 2.0 patch..because you already have it that.you will still get it at a discount?...would love Battlefront staff to make this issue a bit clearer.it seems strange that someone who wants to pre-order the addon cant because it can only be pre-ordered with the patch.but ive already bought the patch.

It seems that people are still intent on calling upgrades patches even though Steve was quite explicit on the distinction. It probably doesn't help that BFC is blurring the distinction themselves. In a recent comment from Steve, he mentioned that some new features that are coming with MG will be included in a forthcoming patch for BN for owners of that game who do not wish to purchase MG. It all gets so confusing...

:confused:

Michael

Although "BF" everything is done in "secret" and there is no such thing as a "developer diary" - but at least we get a finished product - I am writing this after the experience of the game, "rome2" where we were cheated a lot of videos and empty promises. (In my work is unthinkable to treat customers like this)

of course I'm sorry for my "English"