Error in AAR? (Spoiler for CE)

As you might have noticed, I'm somewhat obsessed with the unit statistics after a battle.

In CE I played a rather aggressive US, at the end I won with only 10 men and a Sherman lost, causing a total of 210 casualties (62 KIA) smile.gif, according to the AAR.

When I stepped through my units, looking for Medal of Honour recipients I added up all casualties and noticed that my units had only caused 52 losses on the enemy.

Who shot the other 158 Germans? smile.gif

Cormand

You say you "stepped through your units" - does that mean that you have been looking at the Infobox of your units? If this is the case, then the count will not be accurate, since only identified kills are displayed there. Example: if you kill enemy units with artillery out of LOS of one of your units, they will not appear in the infobox of your FO.

Thanks for the swift reply Moon.

Yes, after the scenario I used the infobox for all my units, as I didn't loose a single unit I thought that all kills should be accounted for. None of my mortars showed a single kill, but I find it hard to believe that three 60mm mortars could cause 158 kills out of LOS. smile.gif

Or do you mean that only enemy units that are fully identified at the time of the casualty are counted for a squads kill-total?

If so, shouldn't that be corrected when FOW lifts at the end of the battle?

Cormand