v2.0 upgrade question

Waiting 2 days for tech support, so maybe someone can help me here.

I purchased the Market Garden and V2.0 upgrade bundle. After reinstalling to v1.11 the upgrade download did not contain the v2.0 but the v2.1 which gives error messages. Do I need to purchase the v2.0 separately, even though it was stated and supposed to be included in the bundle????

If you are the customer I think that you are, then we have actually emailed you TWICE since your last email on Sept. 18th. In your last email you had stated you had already purchased the CMBN 2.0 Upgrade, but ran into issues with:

QtGui.dll is missing, then Ironwrapper: failed to load library "QtWebKit4.dll"

Your purchase of the CMBN 2.0 Upgrade should ONLY be version 2.0. There is a 2.01 patch currently, but that can only be installed AFTER the 2.0 Upgrade has been installed. I'm not aware of the 2.01 patch addressing the above error that you are getting. Our recommendation in our reply was to make a clean reinstall of CMBN (with the required sequence).

As Bindlewolf has stated, Market Garden is 2.10, but it requires the CMBN 2.0 Upgrade in order to work. A purchase of the Market Garden + CMBN 2.0 Upgrade bundle (on 'pre-order' currently) will require you to WAIT until Market Garden is released in order to get access to the CMBN 2.0 Upgrade (though you have purchased this separately already). The bundle will consist of a single download file and it will use one license key between them (which will be 'keyed' on the Market Garden module - i.e. Market Garden will need to be installed before you can activate).

If you are having problems with the CMBN 2.0 Upgrade, you may want to respond to your Helpdesk ticket and we can give you information on the download file (to confirm you have a good copy). A reinstallation of the game may be necessary at this point.

The orange circle next to save games,is part of the upgrade.Before you couldn't delete saves from within the game,now you can.The upgrade isn't a patch either bud,it added features which weren't initially part of the engine.Better more effective MGs,graphical tweaks,save deletions,a few customer requested features etc etc.With the upgrade the new features might not seem a lot but they do make a hell of a difference to gameplay.

There's a 2.01 patch to add to the upgrade,so don't forget about that.Have fun bud ;)

P.S. v2.10 will be Market Garden,it's not available patch wise,upgrade wise or module wise.It'll come as Market Garden.

The Market Garden + CMBN 2.0 Upgrade bundle DOES INCLUDE THE 'CMBN 2.0 Upgrade'. However the release of the bundle is delayed until the Market Garden module is released. With the bundle you will be installing the CMBN 2.0 Upgrade (bringing you to version 2.0) and then the Market Garden module (bringing you to version 2.10). Market Garden requires CMBN to be at version 2.0 in order to be installed.

If you purchased the Market Garden + CMBN 2.0 Upgrade bundle, then NO SEPARATE PURCHASE of the CMBN 2.0 Upgrade is necessary, as long as you can wait until the Market Garden module is released. Installing the 2.01 patch DOES require the CMBN 2.0 Upgrade. It CANNOT be used with CMBN 1.x without the upgrade. A number of customers have made the mistake of installing the 2.01 patch while not having the CMBN 2.0 Upgrade. They then get a request for a license that they don't have.

If you have purchased the Market Garden + CMBN 2.0 Upgrade bundle and now no longer need the 'CMBN 2.0 Upgrade' portion, then I believe Martin can possibly cancel your pre-order and then allow you to pre-order just the Market Garden module. If you want to do that, then you will need to open a ticket in the Helpdesk and provide your Order Number (found in your Battlefront Store account) for your Market Garden + CMBN 2.0 Upgrade bundle.