1939 scenario, select axis, move Japanese carrier located north to port you usually attack on first go.

Press take back turn, crash :( See below from error log.

Seem to be able to reproduce this error.

[08/01/2013 9:16:48; 6.1.7601; 1920x1080x32(1); v1.01 AoD] FAILED(draw_resource_text_to_buffer_dc):

[08/01/2013 11:54:20; 6.1.7601; 1920x1080x32(1); v1.01 AoD] FAILED(draw_resource_text_to_buffer_dc):

Pretty gutted really as I thought this was stable product but no sooner do I decide to buy the expansion and having a little play test, I get this which now put me off playing :(

Any solutions or reasons why I may be getting this?

Hi Goochy123,

Sorry to hear about this as your first experience as the game is very stable and bug free and this is likely just a very rare exception to that.

Could you tell me more specifically which Carrier you moved and to what position exactly?

I only ask as I tried to repeat the error but was unable to do so.

Thanks,

Hubert

Hi its the Akagi carrier at tsingtaoe port.

To reproduce crash, just send it south to attack the last china port defended foochow I think. Fire a shot then try and roll back turn and it always crashes for me.

Just happened to stumble on it by accident. No major deal I suspect as I am guessing I should not really have option to take back turn after firing?