BTS,Fionn,Moon..I need to be heard

Having PBEM problems and need to know if they are bugs or I am not understanding how it works. I named my post what I did because I may not be the only one having these problems. If you read my "another PBEM problem" post it will tell you what happened before this post. I sent the unplotted turn 2 and received turn 3 back. When I got turn 3 I was unable to see the turn 2 "movie" to see how it played out. I was only able to plot turn 3 then send it back. Am I doing something wrong when I get the the e-mail or what. Can someone who knows this system please tell me (us) how it should work. This is how I thought it would work: Player 1 sets up sends to player 2. Player 2 sets up and plots and sends to player 1. Player 1 plots sends to player 2 who sees the "movie" then plots plots and sends to player 1. Who then sees the "movie" and plots and sends back to player 2. And so on until Peter gets stomped....oops...I mean until the game is over. If I am wrong, for the benefit of everyone can someone clear it up.

Thank you

Love and kisses,

Elvis

Thats close to how it works. I think it's every third movie you just look at it and send it back without giving orders, then they see it, put in orders send it to you, you put in orders without watching the movie and send it back, he see the movie send it back to you, you see movie then put in orders and send it back, etc. Play a few games through and you'll be used to it.

THATS NUTS!!!! and a waste of time! You really get e-mail turns where you just watch the "movie" and send it back without getting to plot your next turn!?!?!?! that must be wrong ....it has to be wrong..this game has delivered on everything so far. It couln't have been designed for you not to be able to plot all your turns...could it?

Guest PeterNZ

dude, go read the other posts below about email games and Fionn quite clearly describes the how and why of the turn process.

Somehow you sent me the wrong file last turn. open the one i sent you and then play it then send the pbem file or whatever it is that's spat out.

PeterNZ