Possible hiccup in Battlefront's Sales System

Yesterday, I purchased the Assault on Communism\Democracy combo and downloaded it. When I tried to activate both games, I was prompted for a serial number. My first comment is that it shouldn't be that hard to change the text to add something like " or License Key" in order to avoid any confusion. Well, I still hadn't received any email yet from Battlefront. That didn't arrive for about another two hours. I wonder why it took so long to get it to me because it usually takes a lot less time. At least, that's the way it worked for me in the past. I was finally able to find the license key online in the order section and so I tried that but it was rejected. After I received the email, I copied the key from there and then it got rejected again when I tried to activate the games. Two hours later I tried it again just because I really wanted to play these games. I used the same license key that I had done a CTRL-C on previously and this time it worked! And so, I'm wondering if there's been some kind of hiccup in your sales system. Has anyone else recently had these kinds of problems with downloading games?

This is a highly improbable scenario:

The Fed is/has been down for a bit without notice and without explanation. The number of Media reported system assaults was doubling every four? months for about two years (major companies in highly technical industries around the world), until reports almost disappeared about two months ago. The problems BF seem to have been having (reported in Technical Support threads here) are a little concerning.

I really think we're seeing more than a staffing issue.

For what it's worth, my own estimation of the BF crew is that they are highly talented and worthy individuals, probably extremely stressed individuals at the moment. They deserve all the support we can afford.

Cue the John Kettler response: