Jorge MC M1919 MG 30cal sound mod & Brothers in Arms gun sounds

30cajorgemc.jpg

4 different 30cal sounds

one from Real life fire, from the movie "Saving Private Ryan" "Band of Brothers" series, "Brothers in Arms" PcGame with small arms included

pistol,mp40,kar98k,granade explosion,Bar,garand,carbine,grease gun,thompson and

the MG42 all from Brothers in Arms compatible with Combat mission BN, FI & GL

Here http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods?game_type=5&show_all=true

I'm interested to know how you ripped the BIA sounds. I didn't think the stock file format was a standard one - although I'm aware that the game sounds have come under attention by BIA modding community so I figure there must be a tool for converting them. The reason I query this is actually because I did have a fancy at adding some of BIA dialogue sounds to my current CM mod mix. I've always considered much of BIA's dialogue audio content to be as good as anything else; DOD, RO2, FH2 etc... with the added advantage of being pertinent to Normandy of course. Unfortunately, I no longer own the game and no one out there seems to be offering any of the game files in an accessible format - which I find perplexing. Please advise!!