Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

upgrading to 2.0 and mods

This question came up a few days back. Here's the answer I gave then about which mods will be compatible:

The best way is to compare the date the mod was released with the date v2 came out (December 11, 2012 I believe). While many older mods will work fine, everything released before that date should be tested.

All campaigns and scenarios will work. Patches never break these, although tweaks to AI behavior might make them more difficult.

I've found that terrain and special effects mods have been fine with the upgrade, although I don't use many of these.

Mods that change the uniforms will definitely not work in v2, as the whole uniform parts system was revised.

Mods that change the interface or text will probably not work unless updated.

Fortunately, most of the useful and popular mods that require updates have support from their designers. Go to the Repository and GaJ's site and look back through the lists until you get to December.