I'm new to this game and started by playing Entente in the Somme scenario. I'm confused about HQ attachments. All HQ's are set to Auto and the Option to see Attachments is enabled.

When I click on a HQ I see - one HQ has many units highlighted (>10) in green (I expect 5 max), another HQ 0 highlighted and another less than 5. With so many units around I expected to see when I click a HQ 5 units for each HQ i.e. no more or no less since it is on Auto and so many units in range.

I must be missing something here. Any idea?

Hi!

In some campaigns, like the Somme, the HQs can have more than 5 attachments, so what's happening here is that one of them is commanding a lot of units, while others therefore have less to command.

In the main flagship campaigns like 1914 Call to Arms the HQ attachments will have a maximum of 5.

I hope this helps!

Bill

Hi!

In some campaigns, like the Somme, the HQs can have more than 5 attachments, so what's happening here is that one of them is commanding a lot of units, while others therefore have less to command.

In the main flagship campaigns like 1914 Call to Arms the HQ attachments will have a maximum of 5.

I hope this helps!

Bill

Ah ok gotcha. Thanks