On Mac Book Air?

I've been interested in CMSF for a while now, as I prefer modern combat to WWII, and am seriously considering buying it. I use a 2010 MacBook Air, which I don't believe has the processing power to run FI. I have CMBN, which works fine, but would like some opinions on how CMSF works on an Air, and if its worth my money.

Thanks.

I don't believe there is a Mac demo for CMSF.

The graphics in CMSF are somewhat simpler than in CMBN/FI, so theoretically, if the computer will play CMBN, it *should* have the horsepower to play CMSF.

There is a caveat, though: The Mac Airs use the Intel integrated graphics hardware, which can be a little quirky as to which games it will play well with, and which it will not. Since the graphics engine in CMBN has gone through considerable modernization and optimization (including work specifically to make it display better on Macs), it's possible that the older graphics engine of CMSF won't work as well with a 2010 Mac Air, even though the graphics demands in terms of polygons, etc. are strictly speaking lower.

I dunno... All I can tell you is that CMSF worked fine on my old 2007 iMac, and works fine on my current 2011 iMac.