What is your opinion on Graviteam?

RCMP,

You've been around long enough to know there is a ban on commercial links like that one. If I were you, I'd pull it immediately before you get docked for it. Just mentioning the name of the product is enough; if people are interested in it, they can look it up on their own. I'd hate to see you get in trouble if you only meant to perform a service.

Michael

RCMP,

You've been around long enough to know there is a ban on commercial links like that one. If I were you, I'd pull it immediately before you get docked for it. Just mentioning the name of the product is enough; if people are interested in it, they can look it up on their own. I'd hate to see you get in trouble if you only meant to perform a service.

Michael

ooops sorry about that....thought it was ok in the General discussion pages if I wasn't selling something....obviously I am wrong. Sorry to dissappoint you Michael. Will remove.

• 2 weeks later...

RCMP,

i purchased Graviteams "Steel Armour - Blaze of War" (wich is very similar to the other Graviteam titels like Operation Star, AFAIK) last week and it is not an operational wargame. It is a highly realistic armoured warfare simulation. The operational layer it has is more of a "goody", where the game really shines is tank vs tank combat on a tactical level.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...