Thinking of buying, a couple of questions.

Hi stormbringer3 ^^ ,

- I hope I'm not too late and someone else will help/correct/confirm because I'm not a tech guy :P .

- First thing: disable your security software/antivirus before installing, it can save you some trouble.

- If you go for the bundle, WWI base game+WWI base game patch+Breakthrough should be included in the setup.exe, not sure about last patch 1.02 for Breakthrough.

- So from Battlefront site (bottom of the page) it should be (see pic 1 below):

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=34&flypage=shop.flypage_bfc&product_id=335&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

1) install bundle setup exe

2) launch game and license/activate

3) patch game if Breakthrough not at 1.02 (you can see this in the game screen menu right bottom corner, see pic 2 below)

- It's possible the install has two steps, one for base game

- Otherwise, I don't remember in which order I installed but Battlefront says this (see pic 3 below):

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_versions&Itemid=221

- So I suppose basic install order from scratch is:

1) install base WWI game

2) license/activate base WWI game

3) patch base WWI game

4) install Breakthrough

5) license/activate Breakthrough

6) patch Breakthrough

- Maybe base WWI game patch was included later in Breakthrough but not sure at all... I think adding a thread with due process on this forum can be a good idea.

Battlefront.jpg

Break_102.jpg

WWI_install.jpg

Hi

Glad you're enjoying it, and the Assault on Communism package focuses more on the Eastern Front, while 1939 Storm over Europe is the European Theater as a whole, including the Battle of the Atlantic and North Africa.

Assault on Communism will be a no holds barred refight of the Eastern Front campaigns, so it is complementary rather than competing with 1939 Storm over Europe.

Bill