Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

New file at the Repository: CW Schnell Truppen Angriffe (2013-03-20)

This is just a reissue of the original scenario. I changed the name due to my appalling hash of the German language which was kindly pointed out by Dasmorbo who also gave some more accurate and grammatically correct options.

Unfortunately changing the name resets the reviews so although the number of downloads stay put the ratings and reviews are reset to zero.

This is the original thread and initial comments.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=108688

As I said the only change is the spelling of the name. Still I'd appreciate any and all feedback, ratings etc :)

About the Scenario

You will need your game patched to 2.01.

In this scenario a small German armoured kampfgruppe (Panzers and SPW) launches a pre-dawn raid on an Allied held position (consisting of Infantry and AT guns) centred on several small villages and farms.

The scenario is primarily designed as a challenging German Vs AI combined arms fight. In it the German player can trial a variety of tactical choices. The Allied AI has around four distinct AI Plans. As such it will also make an ideal training scenario for those new to combined arms tactics.

THERE IS NO GERMAN AI PLAN.

This is due to the nature of the challenge facing the German side – a challenge that in this case the AI cannot do (it cannot remount half tracks for example).Forces on either side are reinforced company so it’s manageable to play in both RT and WEGO.

The map is 1.6km square.

This can also be played H2H. I’d suggest that the less experienced player takes the Allied side.