Arma III Alpha Lite passes

Waycool

Hi all Just received via Steam 3 Arma III Alpha Lite passes to share to those who want one. Arma 3 Alpha Lite is similar to the regular Arma 3 Alpha in terms of content. However, modding and multiplayer are not supported. Drop me a pm or post your email. First come first serve note requires Steam. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

How is ArmA3? I have played the demo of Arma2 but my computer was far too slow to run it well. I'm getting a new gaming computer soon though, and am interested in Arma3. It looks very realistic, however I have some reservations about the far-future setting and vehicle damage modeling. Does Arma3 use any kind of new penetration-based damage system or is it still using the hit-point system for vehicles? Do they still blow up every time they are knocked out?

Battlefield 4 looks interesting as well, from what little I've seen of it so far. Although I already know to what audiences these games are geared towards, it will be interesting to see how their development plays out.