New palm tree smock for 12SScamo mod

I would recommend fading it a bit to show wear and tear. Most uniform mods look like they just came from the supply store (or dry cleaners). :)

BTW: I have so many dozens of SS uniform and helmet mods now. It is appropriate to just put em in the same folder (renumbering as needed) or are some camo designs unique to certain divisions... eg 12th SS?

I would recommend fading it a bit to show wear and tear. Most uniform mods look like they just came from the supply store (or dry cleaners). :)

BTW: I have so many dozens of SS uniform and helmet mods now. It is appropriate to just put em in the same folder (renumbering as needed) or are some camo designs unique to certain divisions... eg 12th SS?

For 12SS it is not necessary, because it was new division.

When you download update of my mods just replace old files on new. 12SS and WaffenSScamo different mods with different texture mix, but you can explode both mods and choose that you want in your personal set. Main difference that in 12SS you don't need to switch fullcamo/standartcamo setings to see all camo uniform.

Hey BJ, may need to give us some instruction as to which are the final updated versions. I have been collecting ALL of them and renumbering as needed to prevent overwriting. I didn't realize they were supposed to replace earlier camo mods. :(

What are the improvements that you made to the ealier versions? I find it hard to tell, and it's a major PITA to load the game, look at the mod, unload the game, change the mod, load the game, and look at the new version (assuming you can remember what the previous one looked like at this point) and on and on...

About all updates you can read in descriptions, basically I make two main mods 1) WaffenSScamo 2) 12SScamoMix, when you download update for this mods you just overwrite old .brz file with new, you don't need unpack, just overwrite. If you want change helmets which I include in this mods you need to unpack .brz file and delete or change helmets that you want and pack it again or use without pack. Plane tree 5/6 camo smock can work with both this mods, just put her into Z folder.

Description -

WaffenSScamo, by Jacquinot

•Description:

Last version

In last version you can see -

1) Standart camo set

a) Oak B smock

B) plane tree 1/2 smock

c) plane tree 3/4 smock

d) Oak B tunic

e) Oak B trousres

f) Italian camo pattern1 tunic

g) Italian camo pattern2 trousers

e) Dott44 trousers

2) Full camo set

a) Dott44 tunic

B) Dott44 trousers

c) Italian camo pattern2 tunic

d) Italian camo pattern2 trousers

P.S. Can be used only with V2.0

To install place WaffenSScamo.brz file in your Z folder.

In last update I add bottoms on m43 dot tunic, change color of Italian camo pattern1, fix bug with full camo set, now full camo is full camo mix of dott44 and Italian camo pattern2.

update 06.02.13 Blurred Edge camo smock is available.

06.02.2013 New update palm tree camo smock is available.

10.02.2013 Update - Palm tree camo smock color correction, new ss runes on Italian camo tunic.

21.02.2013 palm tree camo smock update.

13.03.2013 palm tree camo smock update.

Size: 74.20 Mb

•Downloads: 484

12thSScamoMix, by Jacquinot

•Description:

12thSScamoMix

In this mode the same texture is used like in the mode waffenSScamo, but the main difference is that I tried to build the uniforms so as you can see from the pictures of fighters 12-th Panzer Division Hitler Jugend. Camouflage smocks combined with Italian camouflage trousers and camouflage dot44 trousers, grey uniforms removed and instead added tunics dot44 and Italian camouflage. You now don't need to switch back and forth between the fullcamo and standartcamo settings in order to see the whole camouflage uniforms, you can always use standartcamo set.

You can see video preview here -

Before installing the mode, delete waffenSScamo mode from your Z folder!!!

Enjoy!

10.02.2013 Update - Palm tree camo smock color correction, new ss runes on Italian camo tunic.

21.02.2013 palm tree camo smock update.

13.03.2013 palm tree camo smock update, add new Plane tree 5/6 helmet cover summer and autumn variant

•Size: 85.02 Mb

•Downloads: 189

Ok thanks...

My dedication to downloading everything asap has caught me out here. :(

Options?

So, I can delete all my files for WaffenSSCamo and 12th SS, and simply download the latest versions and I will be up to date?

Or do I need to go thru all the bmps to see which look better/newer?

Ok thanks...

My dedication to downloading everything asap has caught me out here. :(

Options?

So, I can delete all my files for WaffenSSCamo and 12th SS, and simply download the latest versions and I will be up to date?

Or do I need to go thru all the bmps to see which look better/newer?

Yes, you can delete old version of this mods, download and install last version, last version - 13.03.2013 you can click on file and watch renovation date.