Thanks to everyone here for...

Well guys, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for making this such a nice forum. Currently I've been a little rocked by some people on the TGN SP forum who consistently misinterpret what I say and pick a fight. BUT one good thing has come of that, I've realised how cool and friendly this forum is and I just wanted to say a thanks to everyone who visits and contributes to making it a friendly place.

Sure there's little kidding eachother and some exasperation when a newcomer compares CM to Quake III AGAIN ! wink.gif but it really is a lot more civil than it has any right to be with so many really earnest people here.

I think this is the beginning of a Battlefront community you know? It looks like an encouraging start to me smile.gif.

So anyways thanks guys and Moon GO TO HELL ! hehe. I'm gonna git u sucka wink.gif (private joke).

Guest Lokesa

Warning: the word on the street is that Moon's practicing heavily on a copy he bootlegged out of the BTS fortress during the interview. Caution advised.

Guest Big Time Software

Don't even joke with that Warez junk! Want to give Charles a heart attack before he even finishes the game? smile.gif

Steve

No, not BEFORE he finishes the game *snicker" ...

Seriously though, I agree. I'd probably be homicidal if someone did that to a project I worked on. Not that I haven't had my work undervalued or taken for granted sometimes but thankfully, for now, at least it's only been outright stolen by a couple of small fish, no big fish.

P.s. I don't want anyone here to worry. Moon and I hurl abuse at eachother every so often just for the fun of it (actually I hate Moon with a passion but I'm hoping to lull him into a false sense of security hehe ).

Oops.. Think, don't say. Think, don't say. ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I don't want anyone here to worry. Moon and I hurl abuse at each other every so often just for the fun of it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm... someone from the Commonwealth hurling abuse at someone from Germany, where have I seen that before? You know, I just can't put my finger on it. wink.gif

------------------

Rhet