Unit Bases

Guest Madmatt

You do know that you can toggle the bases off right? Its Shift B. Or are you just saying that you want bases on but just not so obvious?

Madmatt out...

Damn! I am so freackin smart sometimes smile.gif

We can change the graphics for vehicles as long as we keep the same shape right? How about buildings? can we alter their appearence as well keeping the same shape? If so we could make cool little pubs and our favorite local game stores etc.

Another related question, If we can alter building graphics can we have a variety of the same building? What I mean is can we make multiple versians of the same house and include the various versians in the same game or would all the small houses become pubs or game stores?

Guest KwazyDog

Hiya Lokesa wink.gif I can answer those for you...

* Yup, vehicle graphics (in fact, all graphics) can be edited and altered, as long as you keep to the corect sizing.

* You can make little pubs and computer shop, hehe smile.gif You could even turn trees into flowers if you want too.

* Not quite sure what you mean on the last one, but umm, I think the answer if that there is 3 or 4 (maybe 5) different textures for small houses, and 1 or 2 for larger ones. You can do whatever you like with these. Check out the bmp directly in the demo (I *think* there was one). It should show you what I am on about smile.gif