Map issue

Is this the right place to report that the "attacker/defender" (or axis/allied) edges of a map are designated at 90 degress to the probable axis of action for a given map? This results in units that are unfortunate enough to be driven into "uncontrolled retreat" while Panicing tend to run laterally through the game field. Since units in the forefront of the battle are most likely to get Paniced, this tends to lead to a very shortened life expectancy, as they rout through every kill zone between them and the "friendly" edge of the map or even towards enemy positions, if you've gotten a dog-leg started. It also makes off board artillery come from odd angles.

The particular map I've noticed this in is 005Attk Large Town 005.btt. The friendly edges appear to be east and west, and the deployment zones are oriented along the north and south edges.

Edit: I know I can just edit this, but it's mid-game before I've noticed it. Maybe I will for next time the random QB map picker chooses it, but in an ideal world, this is the manufacturer's role.