Size of Demo, BTS?

Guest Tom punkrawk

Guest Tom punkrawk

BTS, I tried asking this in another thread but never got an answer,maybe it was already answered in another one, I'm not sure.But my comp sucks and has limited space left,so I was wondering if you could give me an estimate of the size of the demo?

If you can, thanks very very much.

------------------

We ain't got no place to go,let's go to a punk rawk show

It seems that are putting in alot of effort to make this an excellent demo. (of course Charles and Steve are doing a tremendous effort, period, in just getting CM out.) Someone mentioned also that they were guessing that BTS hopes to have the full release on our doorstep before Christmas. But of course this is just a guess, but I do get alittle nervous know it's going to be threading thru and buried by so much Christmas bulk.

Donald

Boris, if the demo is released around November 1st I don't think there is any way we'd be seeing the game around Thanksgiving. We'd be lucky to see it by Christmas. I'm not knocking BTS, just being realistic about how things work.

My problem is that I took my vacation this week and was hoping to sit around the computer playing the demo for 12 hours a day. I know my wife would be so proud of me! wink.gif

Guest Big Time Software

15MB is about right. Unpacked it will be under 20MB. Compression ratios aren't that good wink.gif

Yeah, no way are we going to ship before T-Day (Turkey/Thanksgiving Day). We would have to ship the stuff off to the printer and duplicator, uhm, tomorrow or something to have that done. Needless to say that isn't going to happen frown.gif

Steve