New to CMBO, Interested in Pacific Theater Mods by MikeT

Hello,

Mainly for MikeT:

I am a long-time SPWaW player and finally looked into CMBO:Special Edition. I've been told that a Pacific Theater mod was developed by MikeT for the game.

Since I am mainly interested in the Pacific Theater (although I do like what I seen in CMBO so far), can someone please point me to the proper download site?

Thanks in advance,

Ray

welcome to cm. many spwaw players are here. first go to www.cmmods.com

you have to register, no big deal. then go to cmbo mods, search by designer, miket, all, other, and download cmmos 4.05 and the cmbo rulesets. you must follow the instructions for installing cmmos and the rulesets. try it out with your cmbo. once you have it working, go to newest mods and download all the pacific mods.

mike changed the designer from miket to cmmos when he started uploading all the mods. if you need more help, just ask here.

plan 2

if you really only want the pacific mod. go to cmmods, go to mod managers, get McMMM and install. go to cmbo mods and dl all the pacific mods. (sound mods you are on your own)

use McMMM to load the cmmod mods, it will create new zip files without the cmmos in them. (you will still have the cmmos zips for future use.)

dont forget the pacific scenario pack and unzip into your scenario folder.

with cmmos you get a picture preview of what you are going to install. with mcmmm you need to pay more attention to the bmp numbers and file names. example usmc uniforms in greygreen or tan camo use the same bmp numbers. you cant have both at the same time.

[ May 31, 2004, 02:44 AM: Message edited by: junk2drive ]

Actually, with McMMM you can look at the BMPs that are going to be installed, so you don't have to know the BMP numbers.

Double-click on the Mod and do "Examine Contents". You can see what the difference between each BMP in the Mod and the currently installed one is...

Cheers,

GaJ.