Marina Orlova & Why YOU Want to Study Philology

John Kettler

I was looking through an online Hamilton Books (path to joyful fiscal ruin) closeout catalog when I happened across a remarkable book called HOT For The Teacher, by someone named Marina Orlova. She was portrayed as mad about words and smoking hot. Intrigued, I checked. Definitely not hype! Google Images nicely covers the pulchritudinal aspects, but where she really shines is in her YT and site vids. I don't care if you HATE badminton and think the Olympics suck. Not after she stunningly regales you with the origins of badminton (a sport my sister lettered in in college and of which I knew nothing of its origins or history) and the Olympic events you should be grateful didn't survive, such as the 1900 poodle clipping event! Win bar bets with that one.

Amaze your friends and annoy your significant other while hanging on this teacher's every word and painlessly broadening your intellectual horizons. Okay. You'll hang on her every word more easily if you close your eyes!

And remember, if you get caught, this is online learning. Best leave out the "at its finest" part. Who says learning can't be fun?! She's right. Intelligence IS sexy!

Regards,

John Kettler

I found it somewhat annoying as the information is lost in the overacting. Also for the Badminton one the amount of bra showing seemed to change frequently and was quite distracting.

That knowledge is being put out is a good thing. Its a shame subtleness in being attractive is not highlighted. She is gorgeous and no dummy.

No for another great sport Kabaddi : )