CM Shock Force Palm Trees in FORTRESS ITALY (Tunisa)

It's because you've imported the .mdr file and renamed it, which brings in the wireframe but the game doesn't know where to look for the .bmp texture files. Bring them over to you Z folder too -- they're CMSF tree 6 I believe -- but do NOT rename them.

EDIT: oops, looks like you figured that out. IIRC the palms have an extra .mdr file or something that you need to bring over but not rename... the first file is looking for it under its original filename. Anyway, good luck

Yup the game isn't talking right with the shadows to -but I got the textures in. Surprised the game didn't crash with 2 different trees sharing the same tree slot. The number of mdr files don't match between the palm trees and the stock trees to. Shock Force palms have fewer mdr files as I recall. What I'm going to do-but real life stuff is in the way now- is add missing mdr files with the appropriate names but with nothing in them-just empty mdr files. The shock Force stock palms come with enough files _I think-for them to do what they need to do. It's just fewer files then stock trees. The screen capture with the black palms show the the same Tree F in the scenario editor (designated Tree F in the Scenario Editor-but tree6 series of files for mdr and bmp's). 2 trees sharing the same Tree F slot. I want to override the communication the game having to the stock trees. I think I can do that by mdr files that over ride the files with the same name tree 6 names only they being empty of data. Put them all in Z and it may show and act like it should.

Still amazed the game didn't crash in the Scenario Editor.

Real world stuff now though.:(

ALWAYS be closing...

Palms stand by themselves.

But a few details.

Made the sale-but no handshake yet or signature on the dotted line.

alwaysbeclosing.jpg

Extreme Extreme BETA :D Scienario Editor TREE F game file with Tree6 files

SHOCK FORCE Palms

CMFortressItaly2012-10-2811-26-44-65.jpg

Game saved perfectly the trees. Went in and out of game (picture below). I wouldn't want to be an Italian F.O./ Radio man in WWII-He might as well have a strobe light attached to his helmet.

Gimme a minute to bundle file and upload to media fire. It'll be BRZ format

CMFortressItaly2012-10-2811-28-27-94.jpg