Editor wrong version on steam

Thanks to answer ! I have Theater 1 and 3 Africa and Kursk ... But only kursk installed. The first box version, two other by steam. I reinstall kursk 2 times, i verifie files by steam, but with the last patch, all editor of kursk ,editor, missiongen and simpleditor don't work... Only the builder for map is working. I can't make a personnal campaign... It seem that other players have the same probleme on some forum (i am french). I think the version on steam is 1.3.2...

There were problems with TOW 1 and the Editor getting the 'wrong version...' error. That was fixed with the 'uber patch' (1.10.0.81). With TOW 2 Kursk 1943 I haven't specifically heard of the 'wrong version...' error. However the Battlefront patches stopped at 1.3.1, but Steam's 1.3.2 patch may be of similar content.

You may want to contact 1C Publishing support, who I believe are the responsible party for the Steam distribution of the game. Their support is reached via email at:

support@1cpublishing.eu

However with everything checking out within Steam's installer support, I'm not sure what they may be able to tell you.