All fronts for the most part remain the same. Regardless of the failed strategy both opponents are like punch drunk fighters after 15 rounds realizing there could be another 45 to go. However the morale edge, particularly Austria is hurting my progress on improving the situation more. To add to this a Brit has showed next to Dubronvik.

Breslau should return back next turn and in the north a strong force is gathering to push back the Russian hordes back behind the Vistula. All within reach soon as I really expect no attack in the west for a long time. France/Britain had to commit alot of their future to stop the German offensive including forces for the middle east, minimum research investment, Germans alone are equal in units to the combine French/Brits at this time, so time is there to fix the situation in the east if luck can come.

The east is the focus for both teams in 1915.

Breslau has fallen and the mines are now threatened by the odd mixture of central units. Main German strength continues to form and increase in the north.

A bulge has developed around Poznan and Bydgoszcz. Not sure enough strength but perhaps the gamble needed to continue with the adjustments needed to survive long-term as the Austrians at this time are weaker than forces of Luxemborg.

With this in mind and Haig landing in Albania, Germans are starting to arrive to address the issue here. More to come as I believe the balkan armies are heavily reinforced.

Ottomans are a wild card at this moment as there is no potential for an Entente threat as there is minor forces in this area in Caucasus and Egypt and the Suez is sealed. Never thought I would be thinking of the Ottomans to save the day but they will have to keep trying. Need to come up with a big strategy here and believe I have decided. We will see.

Germany has become healthy again and fully invested in tech, just need to hit some. Bromberg has been taken along with Posen surrounded as the Germans inch forward to reclaim lost territory.

Nothing to report in the west except all British have disappeared. Main find so far is Dubrovnik as at least 4 corp have appeared as Austria was not able to seal the adriatic with all the losses on land. Middle East/Belgium could be next.

I tried but was too late and pushed back and now the Austrian navy is committed to go down fighting. With the Brits landing in force and perhaps more coming the Austrians have conceded the area and moved back away from all Serbian/Montenegro borders. Just can not gain any morale to attack. Down in the low 50's and a lot of troops in the 20's.

Ottomans so far left alone have made a push into the Caucasus with Batum for the most part surrounded and Poti temporarily cut off from rail roads unless they move out to take it.

In the spirit of using all resources available to even attempt to change the situation the German High Sea Command has moved out towards Russian ports.

Situation critical as Austria morale is still in tank from the Italian surrender. Not a good decision among many. However my opponent is also playing a much better game until this point.

With this situation desperate and need of a miracle the Central Powers roll the dice and former a large pincer around the Silesian and Witkowiz mines, Kattowitz, and Krakow. The germans have gradually moved south and whatever was needed was fast marched around along with the austrians moving out of the Przemysl area in completing the encirclement. Not air tight but not the whole intention. Also I note a 4 cavalry in Radom and believe nothing in surrounding cities. Russians will have to move out of the Vistula area to counter as I am quite sure from all seen that this is the main Russian strength.

Austrians/Germans in Austria continue to upgrade and dig in behind the rivers in front of Banja Luka, Novi Sad, and Arad. It appears British continue to move units in as units are now moving north of Sarejvo. A few more Austrian naval units fall down but prefer to do this then loose honor with surrender. The situation here continues to force more gambles.

In the Caucasus Batum is completely surrounded and will fall next turn with Poti in danger soon. I also decided to stay in Ardahan for future operations.

Desperate but I notice the Russian Alliance has invested a lot of units in the Balkans and only believe around 45 Russia units in russia at this time. An opportunity if the Central Powers do not loose too much with the initial encirclement movement as 10 of these units are surrounded are near surrounded in I believe galicia along with at least 6 units in Caucasus. Good idea in this game to continue to look at graphs and developments of your opponents countries.

• 2 weeks later...