Hoe to play a DEMO scenario with a friend who has the demo version of CMBN

Hi. I own the full Mac version of CMBN and I want to play the "Busting The Bocage" demo scenario with a friend who has only the PC demo version of CMBN.

He played the first turn (giving its password essentially) and sent me his Outgoing file. I put that file in my Incoming folder and put the scenario "DEMO Busting The Bocage.btt" in my Scenario folder, but I still don't see the Incoming file (Busting The Bocage 001.ema) in my "Saved Games" list at the start of the game.

We tried the other way (me playing the first turn) and it doesn't work either.

Hi. I own the full Mac version of CMBN and I want to play the "Busting The Bocage" demo scenario with a friend who has only the PC demo version of CMBN.

He played the first turn (giving its password essentially) and sent me his Outgoing file. I put that file in my Incoming folder and put the scenario "DEMO Busting The Bocage.btt" in my Scenario folder, but I still don't see the Incoming file (Busting The Bocage 001.ema) in my "Saved Games" list at the start of the game.

We tried the other way (me playing the first turn) and it doesn't work either.

You can't. You can only PBEM if you both have the same game. So in this case you would need to download the demo.

Just don't expect your free dropbox to work forever. My dropboxes stopped working after about six months. After that I couldn't log into my dropboxes. When I tried, dropbox told me it didn't recognize my password, and it wouldn't email my password to me or let me define a new one. When I asked dropbox customer support for help, they told me they only help paying customers.

I can't afford the $60 / year price tag, so I dropped the service.