National Moral and unit strengh

Alright, I feel a bit bad to bring this up as I myself had not really seen the problem of this impact when I was on the benefiting side of it, but after seeing it happen a 2nd time(and now from the wrong side) I got to make call that this is somewhat silly and even imbalanced.

I do not know in which way it does but National Moral must have an impact on the units moral and with that readiness, and the moment NM goes over 100%(or in the 110%+ range) their stats just become somewhat silly.

By somewhat silly I am refering to the fact that I have just seen a 0-10 fight(granted, 2 times leveld corps against 1 times leveled arterly, but even airplanes should never fall 0-10) and I have seen many cases of a corps being able to assult a unit with 4 or such entranchment points and doing 0-4.(and not talking with the other units having no supply, I am talking 1 field away from a 10 supply paris, like, the attacking unit had worse supply then the entrenched defending unit)

Now, if this was changed somewhat the earlier complained about unrestricted sub warefare would also be slightly adressed without ruining balance.(As his complained came from losing to my CP which had not only killed his economy but also reached 130% NM by doing so)

It also currently makes Itally somewhat way to important, do to a few silly mistakes(and a heck of bad luck) I managed to lose Itally in 1915, by 1917 German NM moral was at 190% and fights like mentioned above were commenplace.

Overall I think there should be a reconsideration how Nationalmoral works when a country has surrendered, there should be a 1 time hit/boon(like russia, Austria, Ottoman withdrawl) rather then a 1 time hit boon and then every, single, turn gaining 5% moral. At that point your enemy might as well surrender.

My points are: Change how NM moral works with surrendered mayor nations(mostly Italy and Ottoman(I alright brought up the Ottoman/Russia case, but as it is pretty much impossible to capture their capital it isnt as important to me)

Maybe lock a units moral and readiness at 100%, in such a way a good NM still gives you a boon because no normal unit ever reaches 100% NM but at least units dont end up with 120% fighting like they were send down to earth by the gods themself.