1948 WWIII Scenario (Gold Pack)

Just wanted to put out another compliment on this scenario. I really don't like alternative history games much but nontheless decided to give this a go with a friend. It really is very well done and it is an interesting feeling to have historical post WWII events happen in the game because I can remember many of them :-) THe author draws from all history since WWII to construct what might have happened. I won't spoil the scenario by saying what but there are lots of twists and turns.. many quite unexpected but reasonable.

If the author mails me I will tell him/her an interesting story of what is happening in our game :-)

I've opened this one up once and it really does look interesting. I've been hoping that I can get a better internet connection so I can challenge someone to this scenario, so I've been hesitant to go any further. Campaigns are always better the first time around with the unknown looming.:)

carverrt, as soon as I'm happy with this 3G/4G Sprint hotspot connection, we'll get started. So far it has been intermittent, sometimes fast as lightening, others, so slow I can't get an SC PBEM file to upload before it times out, very frustrating!:mad:

The technician said that perhaps my trees are interfering, since it seems to work fine in other locations outside the Casa. They say I may have to erect a 30 foot tower, OMG, I'm not putting a monstrosity like that on my roof:eek:, technology needs to catch up.:(