Total War Center and Content for panzer corps

I was debating on another forum about Combat Mission and comparisons to other games.

Particularly with one particular gent who reckoned their were no new combat mission gamers for battlefront to tap into.

I pointed out that I actually knew some younger gamers (25-30+) that were just maturing into the fold. Into these type of games.

The point was that these guys had never heard of combat mission and that there fore it is still not a common name for ww2 gamers.

Now thinking of this I just noticed that a regular forum (as I am a fan of total war games) I visit called www.twcenter.com has done some sort of wierd partnership with the site and now I am presented with panzer corps rubbish every time I look for total war news (rome2).

Saying this I wonder if perhaps anybody has a signature I could use that I can promote CMFI on total war centre as it is an independent site... at least it was and may be showing signs of not being for much longer!

Perhaps it is worth getting the word out some how? Does combat mission get a good go of it in the press usually?

Well on TW center last time I try to promote real warfare 2 northern crusades in other games section I received a series of PM from the moderator TB666:

"

Do not make another thread about this game, you got 1 thread and that's it.

At the moment you are starting to look like a advertisment account.

Make another thread about this game or another game from this development team and I will consider it advertisment and you will be infracted for it.

"

"

What did I tell you about advertisement ?

I know you come from that site that you just posted and that you have in the past suggested that people should go there(which is odd since it's all in italian).

No more links to that site and no more bumping or double or triple posts.

Last chance.

"

"

You have posted more then one post with this link.

I also told you to stop double posting. There is a edit button, use it. If no one posts then no one cares. Bumping the thread will cause the thread to be locked.

"

PS: on TW center there are specific sections for single software house so the adv is done by them not by me.

He lost time to edit my posts and the posts of users who reply in the thread and at the first occasion closed the thread because is open from much time.

Considering I was not a professional spammer and my only objectives it was to inform about the game, the only explication is the TW center is a subsidiary of CA/Sega.