Z folder on Mac version?

Yes. It has changed some in the move from CMBN to FI on the pc version and Im not sure how that relates to the mac version. The pc version now has two folders. One where the game is installed and one thats located under "my documents" that contains scenarios, save games and mods. Might be different for mac. Try and see if it works :). Im sure someone with the mac version will come along and explain better than me :)

OK, thanks for the suggestions Fizou. I can definitely see what you mean about the different installation.

I've tried creating a folder called Z in both Data and Game Files, then placed a bitmap image into these. Nothing immediately pops up when I open the map in the scenario editor so I guess I must be doing something wrong.

I'm sure it's not a big problem but if any fellow Mac-users have tried this and know the solution, I'm all ears!