Artillery rapid fire for the replay

Approved from me. This should be done.(Just have not thought of it because it has been so long since i played against AI.

This should maybe be togable thought, against human players we might need the extra secs to really give consideration to each shot we see.

But overall, good statment as AI loves to spam those shots.

Thought about something like this too.

Condition should be that rapidfire stops if the target gets destroyed.

Problem:

what about defensive artillery?

In a way your suggestions suggest to abandon battle animations at all.

For this there is already an optional switch in the game, if i remember correctly.

I actually meant this for use when viewing the replay of the opponent's last turn, especially late in the game when all countries have numerious artillery units, I get bored watching the slow artillery fire, but I don't usualy want to skip the replay completly, that would not alter game play in any way, but would speed up the replay considerably.

A rapid fire option could also be useful when attacking, possibly being able to choose the number of attacks, but I doubt I would use it on multiplayer games, each shot usualy depends of the outcome of the last one.

I'll have to check to see if there is an option to not watch battle animations during the replay, hav'nt noticed it yet.