Artillery Best Buy?

For the american's: T 34 Calliope (pg 166 manual). But people say that the price and the damange that this artillery aset makes it's a bug... (there is a discusion about that in this forum)

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=98624&highlight=calliope

For the German side, I don't know the best artillery asset. Sorry

Hope that's helps.

Regards

Having had the chance to use it a couple of times recently, the 150mm German arty is excellent for pre-planned bombardment. Really messes up what you aim it at.

In general though, it's a question of what you want to use it for. Mortars are probably quickest to the punch if you want to deal with ornery ATGs or fortified infantry, but they won't suppress an entire village like the heavy stuff will.

The other day when I said "the allies" I wasn't sure if it was really all of them or just the Brits. I just checked the US Army and they don't have the good deal I was talking about, you have to buy the heavy mortars separately from the forward observer team, and you dont get the amazing call in times. I had 9 minutes normal or 6 with TRP. Its the Brits and maybe the Canadians who have the super sweet heavy mortar company in their mechanized infantry formations section. its about 600 points for just one platoon but it comes with the observer and it give 4-5 minute call ins or 2 minutes with a trp.