Thanks for latest. Unit info screen nice and big now. Other under the cover fixes appreciated. I left a good review on iTunes to offset some of the other negative ones that I guess primarily were having the crash that the update fixed.

Playing this has got me taking time to learn deeper game on my MBP and I am eagerly awaiting my pre-ordered upcoming release in August.

Thanks for the update! The camera movement feels much better now.

At first I was confused by not getting the 'LOS' text but then found out after a while that the colour of the target line now tells you if you have LOS or not (red=yes, blue=no). One request: could you please make that line thicker? Its very hard to see on an iPhone.

Can we please get a 'Face' command? I had an ATG that looked in the wrong direction. So I tried to move it so it looked where it should. After that it didn't fire a shot even though it had LOS. I don't know if that is a bug or not.

Another feature what I miss from CM is the highlighting of enemy units that the currently selected unit can see. Without that it is VERY difficult to get LOS right.

I forgot: I had a crash when I tried to disembark an ATG which had no crew anymore. After reloading the save game all units were invisible during the replays. I could see the shots and the unit reappeared in the command phase.