Need...new...movies...

world...getting...dark

only hope...is...new downloads for...CombatMission...

there is..a-noth-er...Sky-walkerr...huhhhhhh

DjB

------------------

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing personal opinion.

remove the caps letters in my address to email me

Guest Big Time Software

We have looked into Snapz Pro 2, but they have obviously been having great problems with it. It was supposed to have been released months ago, but still isn't done. Right now it can not capture QT on the fly. We checked wink.gif

Steve

Steve,

I just got this quote off of the Ambrosia web board (I think I'm becomming a web board junkie.. is there a five step plan or something?) . It's from Andrew Welch, the president of Ambrosia and author of Snapz Pro so I assume it's pretty solid (and it was also posted at 2:30 am, so he's been working late on it smile.gif )

"PS Rumor has it that Snapz Pro 2 will be released on 6/11/99"

He also said that it will record games being accelerated via a RAGE chip (and any other chip, except for VooDoo), so it's time to fire up that 128 in your B&W G3 smile.gif

Fionn, all of Ambrosia's stuff is shareware, Snapz Pro 2 will probably be about $20. That seems to be their going rate.

[This message has been edited by Ben Galanti (edited 06-11-99).]

Guest Big Time Software

Thanks Ben! We looked at this about a month ago and it couldn't do it. Seeing as how long it has been since it was supposed to come out we figured they ran into big trouble with it (I remember looking into it last year some time...)

Steve