Post Release Support

How much time will be devoted to fixing glitches that show up after release? Will there be regular patches, or will improvements be added to any sequel that may follow instead? Not implying anything, but things can crop up unexpectedly, no matter how thorough the playtesting.

Guest Big Time Software

Bugs will be squashed as they are found, and as SOON as they are found. We won't toss patches out willy-nilly though. Better to save up and release one every so often. But if there is a really big problem that we missed, we won't wait.

We aren't sure how many improvements will be introduced post-release. Unlike some other game companies (actually, nearly all...), we aren't going to release until the game is done. So the usual "enhancements" (read stuff that was dropped so they could ship...) are not going to happen. More vehicles and such, perhaps, but not sure if they will be tossed out or part of some expansion pack. I suspect the latter as they are VERY time consuming to build...

Steve

Hey Steve, did anyone send in any vehicle models

that really impressed you with their accuracy/quality? Which vehicles that you don't

have models for yet would you most like to have? I imagine some of the more unusual vehicles

are rarely modeled and even more rarely modeled superbly.

Guest Big Time Software

The model contest really didn't work out. I think it has to do with the requirement of pictures.

The bulk of the models you see came from the AMPS model show held near Aberdeen MD. A few more came from my collection, and 2 came from John Smith (poster artist).

As far as what people model, you are correct. At the show we saw 3 E-100 models! Hell, that's three more than the Germans ever built smile.gif There was also a shortage of common vehicles, like run of the mill Shermans. Modelers love to do strange stuff, so things like Sturmtigers were not hard to find wink.gif

To make textures for vehicles we don't have full sets for have had to take peices from various tanks and carefully put them together to make new vehicles (the M4A3 came from 3 different sources!). Thankfully we are only short a couple of British vehicles, and we are trying to shake someone down for them (supposed to have sent us pics a long time ago!). So things are looking pretty good! Problem is that it takes sooooo long to make one...

Steve