SS HT Crew with LW Decal

Has anyone noticed that German Waffen SS halftrack crews (the guys with the Stahlhelm) have a Luftwaffe decal on their helmets? I found it a bit odd...

Apparently Luftwaffe soldiers and the SS halftrack crews share the same helmets, for some reason.

You can do a quick battle and check it yourself. I think this is a bug, unless it is intentional.

That seems strange. I suppose that it is possible that 12 SS Hitlerjugend in June 44 might have had a few Hanomag machine gunners with Luftwaffe helmets. I understand that some of the young men mobilized into the division were from the Reichsarbeitsdienst. The RAD personnel sometimes fought as anti-aircraft gunners. Could a young HJ soldier have been a RAD anti aircraft machine gunner who obtained a Luftwaffe helmet during that service ( AA command belonged to the Luftwaffe ), and then kept his old helmet for his 12 SS HJ service?