How do I decompile the original campaign scripts?

With instruction I have used a tool to decompile the campaigns and intended to change all the time limits for a friend, then recompile them.

However the tool did not give me the campaign script. Does anybody know how to get the script files so that my recreating the campaigns will work.

I have noticed others complaining about time limits so I may do this for all the campaigns and then post them if their is interest.

I have noticed others complaining about time limits so I may do this for all the campaigns and then post them if their is interest.

I think the complaints about time constraints are somewhat misguided, especially in games against the AI (which most campaigns are). Time is the only trigger for AI activity, and if the designer has tried for the AI defender to execute a phased withdrawal, and the attacker is dilatory, you won't get the fight you expected. AI plans are built on an assumption about the game's length.